Re: Looks like I've been ripped off...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Looks like I've been ripped off...
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 14:54:35 -0700
Good luck John, I hope that the lister will behave in an honourable manner
and pay you back. This is the big problem with selling things over the
'Net, especially cross border. The shipping charges to send something COD
is so horrendous from Can to the US that no one is willing to bear the
cost. So far (touch wood) I've been lucky, but I always have the fear when
I send things off. I just 'sold' a set of sails to a fellow in the States
and I am sure that I will get paid, but I am still a little bit nervous. I
always thought that the fear existing on both sides would keep people
honest, but I had forgotten about those who are willing to say they are
sending you a cheque and  merrily accept the goods you send them without
ever paying for them. I guess that I should stop my little rant.

Thanks,

Mark