Re: Looks like I've been ripped off...

To: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Looks like I've been ripped off...
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 15:59:38 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
I guess it's bound to happen eventually. Still sucks though.
I'd say that your current message should be plenty of incentive
if he's still on the list. Give him a week to think about it.

Did you send your requests snail or email ? There's always
the remote possibility that he lost his net connection or the
email got eaten by who knows what electronic snafu.

If your certain that he's actually just ignoring you, I'd
post his name and email address (I'd say post his (snail) address
too because you can put any name on your email, and free
accounts are easy to get. But you might be on shaky legal ground there).

Or maybe there's a couple of listers in his neighborhood
who would like to go collect in person. ;-)

And all you slackers out there PAY JOE FOR THE STICKERS. Here's a
guy who does all kinds of neat stuff just for the halibut,
and people don't even have the decency to send him a couple of bucks.

It only takes a couple of incidents like this to make
everyone paranoid, and then all of us loose.

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com