Service Bulletins Good news/Bad news

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Service Bulletins Good news/Bad news
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 14:37:32 -0700
I have re-calculated the cost of having the printing done based on the
current number of participants and I discovered that my original figures
did not include sales tax  (BAD NEWS).

The GOOD NEWS is that since I have 36 people who want copies, there has
been an even lower price per page that has come into play and with the
tax added on it is almost identical to my original figures.

Thanks to everyone who had offered to purchase a copy and help share in
the copy costs.  And a hearty thanks (more to come) to all those poor
souls who have volunteered to help transcribe the bulletins into a
format suitable for the internet.  At least we now know what we will be
doing when the weather is not suitable for Triumph driving.

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. I am taking the material to the printers tomorrow (Thursday)
morning, so if there are any others who want to participate, please
speak up!
--

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Inquirer