Re: Service Bulletins Good news/Bad news

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Service Bulletins Good news/Bad news
From: lgmtr6@juno.com (Lawrence G. Miceli)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 00:26:17 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
I know I am getting into this late in the game, but I have about 5 inches
of Triumph technical sheets that I copied from a mechanic who used to
work for a BL dealer. If you can send me a list of what you have, maybe I
can fill in with some other material. Mostly from late 60s and early 70s
including TR6, GT6, Spitfire, Stag, TR7 and a little TR8 stuff. They are
in no particular order, and I would have to wait until after the VTR SE
Regional in Ocala before I could start on the project.  Let me know.

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag
'66 Herald

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]