TR Clutch Hydraulics Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR Clutch Hydraulics Question
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 12:02:51 -0500
I have a TR4 vintage racer project car that is about to be converted to
the dual master brake cylinder from a TR6. This also requires the TR6
clutch master cylinder.

I have a new TR6 clutch slave cylinder. I am trying to think of a reason
why the TR6 slave cylinder wouldn't work in this applcation if I used it
along with the adjustable pushrod/fork assembly from the TR4. The car
has already been converted to the later clutch. Any thughts and/or
recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks,

Irv Korey
Highland Park, IL
74 TR6 CF22767U
TR4 someday to be vintage racer