RE: VTR '99 - Holiday Inn

To: "'Joe Merone'" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: VTR '99 - Holiday Inn
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:39:05 -0500
Joe,

Was that the mosquito proof room?  Well worth it at that price :-)

If it's true hopefully there are "more reasonable" hotels down the street.
If nothing else, we can stay at Andy Mace's place... the east coast is
really small, right?   (it's a joke... grew up there, etc)

Jim
(ducking for cover now!)