Dan Master's Cars

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dan Master's Cars
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:01:05 -0500
I was able to travel down to Knoxville Wednesday/Thursday to visit one of my
suppliers, and was therefore close enough to Alcoa, TN to visit Dan Masters.
First off, Dan was kind enough to give me his wire wheels that he no longer
needs, and which I will be trying to rebuild (if I can; if not, I'm not out
anything!). Anyway, more importantly, I was able to see his TR6 that he lent
out to Leon, and his 6 his is putting the 8 cylinder in. Both were very nice
cars, but I'm looking forward to his finishing up the 8 cylinder car. He is
doing all sorts of things to it that will make it truly one of a kind. All I
can say, Dan, is send a  couple of those Mustang/Camaro/Firebird driving
snot nosed kids home with their tail between their legs for us! If you get
into that sort of thing. They certainly would be surprised, and maybe
they'll think ours can do the same thing!

Thanks again. I truly enjoyed meeting you and your cars.
Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt. 2284
68 TR 250 CD 5853 L