Re: Dan Master's Cars

To: bdstinocher@sewsus.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dan Master's Cars
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:53:52 EDT
In a message dated 98-10-09 11:03:54 EDT, bdstinocher@sewsus.com writes:

> He is
>  doing all sorts of things to it that will make it truly one of a kind.

Bryan,

Thanks for the kind words. I just hope it turns out to be a "good" one of a
kind!

>  All I
>  can say, Dan, is send a  couple of those Mustang/Camaro/Firebird driving
>  snot nosed kids home with their tail between their legs for us! If you get
>  into that sort of thing. They certainly would be surprised, and maybe
>  they'll think ours can do the same thing!

I already embarrass them on some of the tight, twisty, roads we have here in
East Tennessee. You should see the look on their faces when I pass them in the
curves (only when it's safe, of course!). When the V8 is done, I'll kick butt
on the straights as well.

It's bad enough that they get blown off by one of them "pieces of crap little
furrin cars," but they can't deal with the old man behind the wheel!

>  Thanks again. I truly enjoyed meeting you and your cars.

You're welcome, the pleasure was all mine. Hope the wheels work out for you.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74