windshield polish everytime the wipers make a pass across the windscreen

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: windshield polish everytime the wipers make a pass across the windscreen?
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 05:38:22 EDT
<<How can I get rid of windshield smear that resembles a mosaic pattern>>
I use RainX...a two part cleaner available at most cars parts store...I only
use the cleaning compound (like toothpaste for winshields) and not the second
bottle (some kind of silicon repellant). Works great on my 88 ford but havent
tried it on the TR yet...ps; don't think it will fix pitting though.
Carl
'64TR4