RE: TR6: Extreme frustration

To: "'Michael D. Porter'" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: RE: TR6: Extreme frustration
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 18:07:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I was having poor running when hot before I adjusted the valves. This is
really weird. 3 and 4 fire 180 out of phase from each other.  It runs when
out of phase and won't when right.  I am getting good spark on all the
wires. When its running its only running on 3 and 4 as I can remove all the
rest of the wires and it make no difference.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK