Reminder for the LIst (was Re: Haynes TR 2 through 4A)

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reminder for the LIst (was Re: Haynes TR 2 through 4A)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 18:35:44 EDT
In a message dated 98-10-09 20:31:19 EDT, jmwagner@greenheart.com writes:

> Who is still looking for a Haynes manual for the TR 2 through 4A?
>
>  --Justin

Hi Justin, Ahh. Yes.  The Haynes TR2/3/4/4A Manual.

A NOTE FOR THE LIST.  These are out of print!  I got the last two from the
Haynes company in the UK about a year and a half ago.  SO - if anyone on the
list sees any of these manuals - buy them all.  There are many folks on the
list who want them.  One of the ones I got went in 3 minutes after I posted it
for sale (and I had about 20 offers to buy).  I am still looking at parts
store book racks but so far no luck.  Cheers.

Art Kelly