Re . VTR Ocala

To: bebritt@gate.net
Subject: Re . VTR Ocala
From: lgmtr6@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:50:31 -0400
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Hey List:

Anyone wanting to reserve a room at the Ramada Inn for the VTR SE
Convention, the hotel reservation block expires this Wed. That means that
there will be no more rooms available!! There are still a few rooms left
in our block, but the rest of the hotel is booked solid.  The
registrations are still coming in, and it looks like we are going to have
a great showing.   NO EXCUSES,   JUST GO!!!!!!!   : - )

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag
'66 Herald

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]