TR-6 Clutch question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 Clutch question
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:36:25 -0400
I am finally getting around to installing a rebuilt engine in my TR-6.
While it is out I am going to replace the clutch, I bought one a while
back to keep "in stock".  Unfortunately it is a Quinton Hazelton unit.  I
recall a few listers had problems with these.  I was considering ditching
the Q&H and going with the "alternate" clutch Dean H. & J.K. came up
with.  BPNW has the kit for $200.  I have the part numbers archived
somewhere in the computer here but haven't checked local availabililty or
price yet.

Any thoughts or wisdom from the list on this?

TIA,
Matt Barre

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]