looking for information

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: looking for information
From: ORMJIM@webtv.net (Jim Philpott)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:48:45 -0700 (PDT)
I bought a tr4 basket car a few years back. it looked like it had been
used for rallys. It had a car club badge on the trunk. The badge was
white , shaped like a spade, had a red sports car on it with a stop
watch in the back, the lettering is   C S U . S C C    the commission
number was hammered out, but it looks lke it was CT 18160 L  , the title
looks like it was in Colorado for a while , I'm in the seattle area. My
guess is the badge lettering stood for Colorado State University .
Sports Car Club,  Any information about the car, badge or club would be
appriciated. thanks
BTY I rebuilt the engine but the rest of the car is still a project to
do.  It didn't have a straight peice of sheet metal when I bought it and
it still doesn't. No rust but lots of dents.