Re: Triumph Screensaver

To: gg07165@spectra.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Screensaver
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:27:39 EDT
In a message dated 12/10/98 13:05:14 GMT, you write:

<< Greetings
 I was able to download the files but couldnt get them to work, either on
 my machine at work or at home.  Anybody else have any problems with
 them?

That is bizzare ?
I am no expert on the computer, but I followed the instructions on the web-
site step by step and it worked perfectly first time ???
Did you put the data into exactly the right directory ?
Does it appear as stated on your list of screensavers in display settings ?
I think the instructions went along the lines of:
Download both programmes directly into C:\Windows\System
then go to
Start
Settings
Control Panel
Display
Screen Saver
then highlight the name tri001
and click on Apply...
that's what I did and it worked for me...
Good Luck
Leon