Re: Triumph Screensaver

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Screensaver
From: Bill Kelly <kelly@dss.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 23:19:19 -0400
Attention Netscape users.

Unable to download the screensaver myself, I emailed the creator(?),
Norman Overington (who, in his reply, enquired about joining the list:)
In response, he emailed me the files.

He also emailed me Version 2, which has 2, count 'em, 2 types of
Triumphs toodling across the screen, left to right. One is the original
red TR4, which looks a lot like my red TR250, except without the rust.
The other is a white Herald 13/60. As many of you know, I'm partial to
Heralds. Very cool screen saver!

Norman has authorized me to forward them to anybody who can't get them
from his web page http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/triu0001.htm

Email me direct if you're interested in either version, but please, only
if you can't get them from the www!

Bill Kelly