Re: TR3 windscreen wanted

To: Coday Family <coday@localaccess.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 windscreen wanted
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 06:23:38 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'd just gotten a new windscreen from TRF for just about $100. I don't
remember the exact price. They were backordered when I placed the order
2-3 weeks ago, but I just got it last week, so they may now have them in
stock.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - getting ready for the road!