Re: Triumph Reliability (Long)

To: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Reliability (Long)
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:11:06 -0600
As a side note....loading my TR6 onto the trailer wasn't as easy as it
sounds....we did have to push it up.  We blew the head gasket and shot the
rear main seal into oblivion and dumped all 5.5 quarts of oil onto the back
straight.  But on the other hand, not bad....I think.  Not that it wasn't
realiable, but it was about time the damn thing blew the motor, it just
didn't like 6300 rpm for that long of a time.

aaron

snip
After racking up close to 70 miles of track time, we