RE: Spitfire MC needed - 2nd Try

To: "'Ryan Smith'" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Spitfire MC needed - 2nd Try
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:11:12 -0500
Ryan,

Have you checked with one of the rebuilders (White Post Restorations or
Apple Hydraulics) about getting your MC resleeved?  What I've heard is that
it runs somewhere about $100...  can anyone contradict me (hopefully cheaper
:-)

Jim

ps.. I've got a '72 Mk IV with a Mk III single line master on it.......