Re: TRF Clearance Sale

To: rgk@flash.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF Clearance Sale
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:21:47 -0700
Cc: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Well ... "no business can stand to carry inventory for years and years".
Think about that the next time you get a package from TRF
in NOS wrappers. I've purchased things from them that came in
packaging that clearly dates from the late 60s or early 70s,
and I'm glad of it ... I'm happy when I get NOS (remember,
there hasn't been any such thing in 17 years!) rather than repro.

My biggest plaint about TRF's sales is that the bulm-mailed flyers get
to the left coast about three days before the sales are over.