Attn. Listers near Boston, MA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attn. Listers near Boston, MA
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:08:48 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all,

After a full summer of negotiation, I'm finally making a run from
Mid-Michigan to just south of Boston to recover an early GT6 I've
purchased sight unseen (cheap).

I noticed a little while ago someone on the list mentioned they were
30 miles south of Boston, probably around the corner from where I'm
collecting the car!

I'm equipped to recover the car by myself (I think!), but if the
lister mentioned above, or anyone else in the area is up for a little
adventure Saturday morning, October 17, email me back off the list for
details!

Thanks,
John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC 81718