Re: TR6 exhaust

To: <Kenneth_Brown@dot.ca.gov>
Subject: Re: TR6 exhaust
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:53:13 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

>Is the sport exhaust much louder than the stock system.

I have never had a stock system in the TR6.  I had Monza mufflers, they were
too loud, changed to two turbo mufflers with the monza exhaust.  Those
mufflers choked off the engine, but were quiet.  I later went to the Falcon
stainless steel system with the ultraflow mufflers, they drone on the
highway, but I do not think they are that loud.

I had an Ansa
>system on the car 10 years ago and it was too loud and didn't last long.

I am not familar with the Anza mufflers.

Martin
73 TR6
San Jose, CA