Re: TR 4A OD in TR250

To: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Subject: Re: TR 4A OD in TR250
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:02:24 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<<  One of the suscribers to this list recently posted a
 TR4A OD for sale, which I would dearly love to put into project #2, but
 I don't know if the two engines share the same bolt up pattern for the
 transmission.  >>

A TR4 trans will drop right into a TR2 thru about '72 TR6. A TR4 trans with OD
is even more fun to put in. Only real difference is the reverse light switch
(there isn't one) and I think the input shaft spigot is a different length.
You may have to trim it.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B