Thanks and next question

Subject: Thanks and next question
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:59:28 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I would like to offer thanks for those who took the time to reply to my last
email concerning my points that won't fit.  I was advised by several parties
to see if I have a Delco distributor, which I do.  So now my car runs
somewhat better, although I'm not completly right yet.  My next question is,
since my tach seems to be reading high(4500@70mph) do you suppose this could
be caused by having an incorrect distributor in my TR6?  Is the
tach gearing different for a GT6?  Would anyone like a cheap set of TR6
points?  The first one to reply to this
email that will sent be a couple of bucks for postage can have them free.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing your expert advice and/or oponion.
Bryan C. Loy