Getting Hitched!

To: Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Getting Hitched!
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:25:56 -0700
Hi Everyone,
    I'll be signing off the list for a couple of weeks as I'm getting
married on Saturday, October 17th. I don't think my absence will be that
noticeable,as I've been in semi-lurk mode of late!
    On Sunday, we will be travelling directly to the Triumph Show and
spares day at Sandown Park in my white MkIV Spitfire, still decked out
in wedding ribbons etc.! If you see us, give us a wave. After the show,
we're off on heneymoon. I honestly believe Karen is one in a million to
let me get away with this, she previously told me to go and buy Y128, my
1959 Coupe, "because you'll only regret it if you don't..."!

    See you all in a couple of weeks,
        Cheers,
            Bill.

--