Atlas/Leyland - somebody knew of one?

To: Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Atlas/Leyland - somebody knew of one?
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:26:44 -0700
Hi,
    Last week somebody mailed me reference the recent talk of the
Standard Atlas and Leyland 15/20. Unfortunately, I lost my Inbox folder
after a computer crash before I was able to file or reply to this
message. So if you're reading this, my appologies, I would like to
receive details of any survivors for the purposes of the Atlas register.
I would also consider buying another, wife permitting.......:-b
    Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible