TR4 Instrument Bezel Plan

To: <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: TR4 Instrument Bezel Plan
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:52:13 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Brad and Company,

Thanks to all for the great responses on this.  I copied the list, rather
than dig out all the addresses for the CC list.  How did TR owners survive
before the Internet and people you guys.

Here's the consensus... Many said I shouldn't waste the rare shiny bezel and
save it for an early  car that needs it... I agree completely.  When I got
the bezel from Dan I didn't realize that I would be in this complication.  I
thought it was just a paint job assignment.

Brad you have asked that I trade it with you for your early TR4... I'm for
that.... makes sense.  Andy Mace has offered to supply me with a black bezel
in good shape so mine can go to you.  Ken Nuelle sent me a note I think he
might have meant for you saying he had an entire early dash and bezel
available.

I would be happy with any trade or whatever... so I end up with a good black
bezel and Brad ends up with the part he needs.  Brad.. I don't need any
money.... so forget that.

Can we make this work?

BTW, I have may seats, dash and instruments out of the car and the
windscreen frame is off....  Wires hanging down everywhere.  Hope I remember
how to get it back together.  Rather than try to do a quality job myself....
I am thinking of having the local high quality body shop repaint the dash
white with a modern clearcoat added.   Have to see how much they want.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com