Re: Spitfire Suspension - another suggestion

To: "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Suspension - another suggestion
From: Kevin Besig <kbesig@borg.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:26:40 -0400
Cc: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>, Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>, Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>

Bowen, Patrick A. RP2 wrote:

> Where is the best place to find urethane bushings.  I didn't see them in
> Vicky Brit

I bought the complete kit from British Parts Northwest for $80.00.  Includes
bushings for front A-arms, sway bar, rack mount, front differential mount, rear
shocks, and rear radius arms. They also have individual kits.  I have had great
luck dealing with them and recommend them highly.
(no financial interest, blah, blah, blah...)

Kevin Besig
75 Spit FM28619