Re: knock-offs for American Racing rims

To: <JLZ69TR6@aol.com>, <owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: knock-offs for American Racing rims
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:39:22 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Check your local tire and wheel shops. Two eared replacements are
available. In CA I think I found mine at Wheel Works. Be aware they only
come w/right hand threads nowadays. I had to grind the threads off the
knockoffs for the drivers side wheels then held them in place with the
allen set screws that are provided with the knockoffs. They were relatively
inexpensive...about $7.00 USD each.

Deano