Re: Engine conversions

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Engine conversions
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:05:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Kind of off the TR thread, but my dream engine swap when I was a young lad
was to put a Ford 2.0 litre V4 from the Corsair (how many of you in the
homeland remember THAT motor) into my Morris Minor, so that I would have a
Morris Minor 2000...

Never did it, but I dreamed a lot.  I did put an Amal carburettor on my
side-valve Minor, however, together with a milled and polished head.  Must
have made at least 27 BHP.  What fun!  Then there was the time that we.....

(Take me away and give me my Geritol...)