Re: Sunbeam Tiger

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Tiger
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:17:47 -0700
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Ed,
        I don't have any direct knowledge of tiger prices, except
they seem to be in the $10-20+ K range for a driving car.

        Team.net has some sunbeam pages and also hosts
an alpines list, and I think a tigers list too. I'm sure they
would be happy to help.
        I've never been in a tiger, but I saw one leave *very*
quickly from a Mini Mania swap meet a while ago ;-)

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com