Re: A-type Overdrive Transmission

Subject: Re: A-type Overdrive Transmission
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:41:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Had a great working, TR3 O/D gearbox which tried to sell at Import Carlisle
for several years at $600. Finally let it go for $400. Got tired of lugging
it back and forth. Whenever I have something to sell... small $; whenever I
have to buy something.... BIG $.

Ed Woods

On the bright side: had the TF out today for a 50 mile drive on a beautiful
Western PA Fall afternoon. The TR3 had it's chance last weekend.
Life is good.