Access Maintenance Database

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Access Maintenance Database
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:22:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have put together a little Access Database to record maintenance
information.  There is a copy posted to my web site at
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/triumph.htm. Its written in Access 97 and having
that is required. A friend of mine is going to convert it to a Visual Basic
routine and compile it so that its a free standing program. You're welcome
to download and play with it. Comments and suggestions welcome.

Lest you think I am driving a new car, add 175,000 to get my actual mileage.
At 181,000 I replaced the speedo with one that read 6,000.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK