To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FAQ
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
I'm adding the "oil, grease, and trunnions, oh my!" thread into the FAQ.
But I'd like to make sure I'm supplying fairly accurate information, so...

Do all the Triumphs use similar front suspensions?  Or do I have to
provide different info for the Spit/TR/Stag/Wedge ?

In layman's terms, how do you identify what a trunnion is?

So far I have addresses the trunnions, steering rack, and "everything
else".  Are there any other points to add for the prospective "front end
maintenance schedule"?

In other news, I'm finding myself with less & less spare time lately;
anyone else out there with a firm grasp of HTML code and Net know-how want
to tackle the task?  Right now I use MicroSoft Access 2.0 for the data
management- fill out the form, perform a small ritual, and hey-presto,
there's a FAQ.

Unless you guys want to set up yet another money collection fund, the Keep
Malcolm In School Trust Fund ;-)

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm