Re: TR3/3A/3B Production ( was TR4 Payen Head gaskets)

To: <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Subject: Re: TR3/3A/3B Production ( was TR4 Payen Head gaskets)
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:51:41 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Great idea!  It might also be interesting to include the commission
numbers,  in order to see what sort of a distribution we have on the list.
If you want to, mine is TSF263, right in the middle of the first group.
And yes, they do have the all synchro transmission.

Sumner Weisman

----------
<sweisman@gis.net>; Steve Thornton <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>; Don Marshall
<DLMAssoc@aol.com>; David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>; Hassan, Erkan
<hassan@pharmacy.ab.umd.edu>; Harris Goodkind <tr_250@yahoo.com>; Ken
Nuelle <KTRIUMPH@aol.com>; Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>;
JoEllisTR3@aol.com; Les Landon <Lftlesl@aol.com>
> Subject: Re: TR3/3A/3B Production ( was TR4 Payen Head gaskets)
> Date: Sunday, October 18, 1998 8:27 PM
>
> ArthurK101@aol.com wrote:
>
> (very good TR3A,TR3B,TR4 production information SNIPped)
>
> > Don't know about "AE Payen".
> > The first TR4 was built on Jul 18, '61.  TR3/3A production stopped in
Autumn
> > '61.  Shortly after, the US dealers asked for more sidescreen cars.
Triumph
> > complied and in March '62 started building TR3B's.  The first 530
TR3B's