TR3A chassis ...trade for transmission or other parts

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A chassis ...trade for transmission or other parts
From: Gbouff@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:45:34 EDT
Dear Connecticut area listers,
I have a 1961 TR3A donor car, commision # in the 60000+ range with title.  I
have stripped off wings, hood and most usable parts that I have need for.  Now
I need space.

The car has a rusty chassis that seems to be in decent shape with no holes due
to rot.  The upper scuttle is good no rust along with the front inner wheel
wells.  The cockpit and rear are in pretty sad shape.  There is no engine or
tranny or steering suspension, but it has all four wheels, 2 disc,2 wire!
Don't ask me' ask the DPO.

I would like to trade for a tranny commision # 50000 or higher, or any parts
such as good bumpers, disc hub caps etc.  Any and all offers considered,  I
want to make room before winter.

Gary Bouffard
TS 58399