RE: TR6 tires advice

To: "'Shawn Mann'" <shaw.mon@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 tires advice
From: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:43:14 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Shawn,
I've been running 215/65-15 Falken tires on my TR-6 for a couple of years and
they have worked great.  Had some 205/65's on for a while but, I thought they
just didn't look right in the wheel wells and they caused the speedo error to
be a little more than I wanted to deal with.
Gordon Buck
Sultan, Washington
71 TR6  CC62806
67 MGB GT