Determining front end conditon

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Determining front end conditon
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:56:50 -0500
Listers,

TRF is having a big sale on TR4 parts and all the high dollar items for my
TR4 are about half price.  Problem is I've not been able to drive the car so I
don't really know what shape the existing components are in.  Is there a
way to test, such as wigglying or shaking that I can use to determine whats
good or bad.  The car is on jack stands and won't be back on its wheels for
quite some time yet.  Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Now with OD!!)
1959 TR3                  TS41311L (Rusting Hulk)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108