Side Mirror

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Side Mirror
From: Kiitsg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 06:55:31 EDT
I bought a bullet type mirror for my 69 TR6, to replace the trapazoid one that
was there.  I quickly opened up the door panel last night to see what was
involved with the conversion, only to discover that the mirror that is on the
car has a long stem, run through some type of metal tunnel with a spring an a
retainer clip.  Any ideas on how to get this out, and get the rubber gaskets
off the door without damaging the paint.  Any help would be appreciated.

Kurt
69 TR6
CC29873L