Zenith Stomberg Needle Data in Haystack Format

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Zenith Stomberg Needle Data in Haystack Format
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 06:50:32 -0600
Thanks to everyone for the help in finding Haystack the needle selection
program. You all did a GREAT job of getting me the information.
Unfortunately I was looking for Zenith Stromberg Needle information NOT SU!
Does anyone have Zenith Stomberg Needle Data in Haystack Format???
Also what is the best source for Zenith Stromberg Needles now a days?

One last silly question: can SU needles be modified to fit Zenith Stromberg
Carbs?
Thanks
Lee Janssen
Sunny (but cold in the morning with the top down) Denver CO