RE: 77 Spit motor and tranny

To: "'Ken Bertschy'" <kentop@dakotacom.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: 77 Spit motor and tranny
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:29:59 -0500
Ken,

Do you need any extra engines/trannies?  In the last 6 months I've bought
two 1500s (less than $100 ea) and a good three rail for $50.  In the $500+
range it should be a recent rebuilt in good running condition.  I've got a
line on trans shop that gets about $300 for a basic rebuild, as long as you
didn't trash anything in the trans.

Although I shouldn't give the impression I'd sell an engine or tranny quite
that cheap!   ;-)

Jim