TR6 hood cover

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 hood cover
From: "Dr. Robert Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:49:06 -0400
Does anyone have a black convertible top cover for a TR6?  I am
referring to the vinyl cover that you use to cover the top when it's
down, not the tonneau cover (I don't know the correct name for it).

Now that my car has a roll bar, my full size tonneau cover can't be
used, unless I modify it.  Besides, I would like to have a smaller cover
(easier to store in the trunk).

A reminder to listers close to Toronto, Ontario of the Autojumble this
Sunday from 10 - 4 at the International Centre next to Pearson Airport.

Robert Carley
73 TR6