VTR '99 accomodations

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VTR '99 accomodations
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:03:36 -0400
  Does anybody have the street address handy for the host hotel (Holiday Inn?)
for the VTR convention in Portland ME in 1999?  I found 2 Holiday Inns in
Portland and don't know which one is the real deal.  The VTR site says Holiday
Inns by the Bay, but neither hotel is listed as such in YAHOO or the Yellow
Pages.  I'm hoping (probably like many others) to find a 'Mom and Pop' motel
close by for a few $ less than the rate I've seen discussed.  Yes, I understand
that  I may miss out on the ambience and convenience of staying at the host
hotel, but if I can find a place for $20-$30 less per night, my travel costs
and most (if not all) of my convention costs will be 'free'.  Then all I have
to buy is beer!  Thanks.

Dennis Culligan / '76 TR6 CF57948U / Highland ,NY
                          DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM