Differential rebuild

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Differential rebuild
From: "Michael Cline" <mcline@c4.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:40:58 -0600
I have a severe clunk in the differential of my 1971 TR6. It is definitely
the diff. The u-joints are all new and the rear hubs are fine. You can hold
the input of the diff and turn it back and forth quite a bit.

Knowing this I am preparing to do an amateur rebuild of the diff this
winter. I have herd that Len Renkenberger outlines this procedure in a "Six
Tech" article. How can a fellow Triumph enthusiast get a copy of this
article? Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Mike Cline
Denver, CO