Spark Plugs for TR3A

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spark Plugs for TR3A
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:51:50 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
What are youse guys using for plugs in your TR3As?  My local "Bumper to
Bumper" sodl me some Autolite 425s as equivalents to Champion L10S plug,
which are no longer available.  I have also used Champion L92Ys, which have
a longer reach than the Autolite 425.  The 425 seems to foul at the drop of
a hat (I know, maybe I should tie the hat on more firmly...), while the
L92Ys seem to last a little longer.  Part of my fouling problem is due to
the fact that I need an engine rebuild BADLY, but I still feel that I should
get more life out of my plugs.  Any thoughts on this?