Milwaukee, WI Triumph Folk

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Milwaukee, WI Triumph Folk
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:43:53 -0600

I'm searching (again) for a local body shop that has some clue
about a TR-4.  Sonja appears to be in need of some fairly
serious metal work on the tops of her inner and outer wings to
get her into tip-top (I'll know more in a few weeks after I've
stripped more), and I'm not sure I want some guy who only
every worked on Chebbys before deciding what her curves should
look like (no offense to Chebby guys intended).  I have a line
on a local guy who does a lot of hot rod work (frenching, etc)
and is said to be a great metal man, but I'm also told he has
a >2yr waiting list...  I guess I'm willing to ship her out,
but not so far away that I can't road-trip to check out
progress in say half a day or so...  Any ideas??

                                                        -MM