Lister's whereabouts idea

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lister's whereabouts idea
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:48:47 -0500
     A.

     I've often wondered about the geographic whereabouts of listers, as I
     sometimes travel for business and would like to meet some of them live
     (assuming they're willing).

     So anyway I came across the following website, which is for VW type 2
     owners, but I think it's a great idea and wonder if someone more
     computer-literate than I would be willing to take on something similar
     for the TR list:

     http://www.microtec.ca/~jblp/type2/

     I think by the sounds of things that lots of people on the list do
     travel, and I know I'd enjoy the occasional visit if someone were
     coming my way.

     B.

     Anyone on the list in Colorado Springs, or in Santa Rosa, that would
     like to link up in the next couple of months?

     Regards,
     Jim Wallace
     Ottawa