ocala 98

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ocala 98
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:36:50 -0800
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Listers, I just returned yesterday from one of the nicest shows I have
ever attended, "Ocala 98", these folks put on a great show and covered
every little detail, just a great time and all the beautifull LBC'S. Took
a tour of the Ocala horse country farms and wow the size of these places
are just to large and beautifull to describe, meet about 12 cyber-space
friends and can now add faces to more names, and just had a great time.
And Joe Curry, the sticker did its job again, many times over.  "FT"