Re: Refitting a tenax stud (TR3)

To: "Kinderlehrer's" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Refitting a tenax stud (TR3)
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 06:34:40 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My windshield frame has already been drilled through for all of the
tenax studs. Those that were installed look like a long countersunk
screw with the tenax on the end. A nut goes over the outside end to hold
it in place.

Since these are not availiable, what I've done is take the tenax stud
that Moss supplies and make up a short brass spacer that's correctly
tapped for the stud on the one side and a flathead countersunk screw on
the other.

This worked out so well that I plan to do all 9 of the remaining studs
as well.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!