RE: TR6 Keeps Quitting

To: Mike Brinker <Mike.Brinker@mfasco.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Keeps Quitting
From: "Wages, Jeffrey" <bzw8@cdc.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:41:09 -0500
I had almost the identical problem in my TR6 and after much ado it
was....drum roll please.

A clogged fuel line.  The metal line  running up the car from the tank had
more crap in it than I could imagine. Check it out!  I replaced mine with a
"temporary" run of regular fuel line and it ran great.

Good luck

Jeff
Atlanta-'71 TR6